Tactical holster Safariland 7TS ™ ALS® Mid-Ride Level I Retention ™ Duty Holster model 7390 with fastening on the axis of the slide with the ALS securing system for the Sig Sauer P226R, P220R, P226, P227, MK25 pistol. Black color.
- Security level I
- ALS – the system allows you to safely carry the weapon in the holster and to quickly draw it (with one simple pull up – the holster is unlocked – the locking mechanism).
- The design allows for easy and quick removal / storage of weapons. After the pistol is holstered, the trigger is fully retracted, which increases operator safety. The locking mechanism is designed so that the weapon can only be pulled out when it is released. The lock is ergonomic, so we do not perform unnecessary activities. The weapon is locked when inserted into the holster in the (open – top) system and the lack of the installed I security level (Self Locking System) allows for quick selection of the weapon.
- Made of the material “SafariSeven”, a patent-protected nylon blend, the holster is characterized by high resistance to friction, which allows for “smooth” work of the weapon (retracting / removing the weapon).
- Convex surfaces (stand-off) inside the holster create an air space around the weapon, which makes it quickly clean from dirt and moisture.
- High tolerance to high and low temperatures allows to maintain tactical properties in the temperature range from 148.9 ° C to – 45.6 ° C.
- When submerged in water, it retains its tactical properties (shape and functionality).
- A matte finish designed to reduce light reflections.